The Nomadic School of Health
TRIGGER POINT THERAPY WORKSHOPS
Course coming up -TRIGGER POINT THERAPY WORKSHOPS
Theory and the Lower Body (2-day workshop)*
MARCH 15 & 16TH 2021
With Leon Botello
Only $325 value for money
YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS WORKSHOP:
• Theories of Trigger Point Therapy and practical applications
• Differential diagnosis in relation to musculoskeletal disorders of the lower body. Back pain, sciatica pain, knee pain, groin pain, organ pain, ankle weaknesses/pain, etc. Reassessing the client’s changes and ROM
• Types of pain, learning to detect a trigger point by listening, questing and palpation
• Trigger point theory, clinical reasoning & treatment, Medical Laws, Nervous system aspects, Postural Distortion, Cranial/Visceral distortions, Muscle hyper/hypotension, Muscle weakness, Ischemia, etc.
• Biomechanical Dysfunction, Emotional, Psychological aspects, Nutrition
Detailed Manuals are provided
About the tutor: Leon Botello graduated from the Boulder College of Massage, U.S.A.
He is a Certified Neuromuscular Therapist, Paul St. John Method. Leon has been a tutor and therapist for the past 30 years in Anatomy, Massage, Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy and Neuromuscular Therapy. Leon has also worked with medical professionals, consisting of doctors, surgeons, physiotherapist as part of a rehabilitation team in a Texas Rehabilitation Hospital, USA and with top athletes in Christchurch NZ. He was invited to New Zealand to share his vast knowledge and Leon has taught throughout New Zealand & the USA. He currently resides and practices in The Far north, New Zealand.
*For those whom have not attended the previous 2 day workshop, a Second workshop on the Upper Body, review of theory and updates – 2 days is the continuation of this course. Second 2 day workshop dates yet to be confirmed- register your interest.
The Massage Clinic Team
07 3770069 / 027 857 1875
State- Register TP Workshop